Friday, October 22, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies

I'm on a diet.  Not the perpetual diet I've been on my whole life, but an actual, honest to goodness, diet.  Or as the center I go to calls it:  "Live-it", not "Die-it".  But if I weren't on a diet/liveit, I would make these cookies today.  And eat them all while they were warm.  And clean up the mess so my kids would never know of their existence.  But I have a dieting goal and am about two-thirds of the way there, so I have to focus and remember that smaller jeans are better than these cookies.  At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.  In the meantime, if you aren't counting points, you should definitely go make a batch.  What the heck?  You can even share with your family!

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Soften peanut butter in microwave.  Stir in egg and sugar.  Form dough into 1” balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.  Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.
Bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes.

Cheers ~
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kally said...

wow... That easy?! Definitely testing these tonight :D